I’m excited to announce my achievement of becoming a Fiji Matai Specialist! ‘Matai’ in Fijian means to be knowledgeable or to be an expert in something. I’ve studied all of the islands, resorts and activities you can experience in Fiji.
To celebrate and put that training into action, I’m traveling to Fiji today. I’ll be visiting the following resorts in just 6 days:
- Qamea Resort & Spa Fiji – boutique resort with just 17 air conditioned bures. Perfect for small weddings.
- Matangi Private Island Resort, Fiji – adults-only property ideal for honeymooners, destination weddings, and romantic getaways.
- Nanuku Auberge Resort – new all-villa, luxury resort on pristine Beqa Lagoon with private clubhouse.
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa – luxury resort on the longest stretch of natural, white sand beach on the main island.
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort – adults-only and Fiji’s first and only resort with authentic over-water bures.
- Six Senses Fiji – 24 pool villas, a stunning beach and lagoon. Larger residences provide stunning panoramas. A Six Senses Spa offers wellness.
On this trip I will learn even more about Fiji; it’s people, culture, resorts and activities. Relationship building with the management of the resorts is key to getting special treatment for my clients when they visit.
I’ll be experiencing the Malamala Beach Club Fiji; Fiji’s first private island club with private cabanas and unlimited watersports, cruising with South Sea Cruises and relaxing in Fiji Airways Tabua Club Lounge, Nadi International Airport before returning home.
If you would like to put my romance travel knowledge to good use for your next romantic and/or adventurous vacation, please visit www.carefreeromanticvacations.com and select your trip style. Even married people can do it, too 🙂
Let's Work Together !
Schedule a phone meeting with me using my convenient online scheduler.Click Here to Start
Top 5 Things to Take with You for a Romantic Getaway
- Set the Stage for Romance
- Use these Ancient Seduction Secrets
- Don't Forget the Most Important Item!