6 Ways to Save on Your Next Vacation
What are some ways to get the most vacation value without breaking the bank? Here are 6 ways to save on your next vacation!
- Decide on the order of your priorities and go from there. Is an ocean view more important to you or a romantic dinner on the beach?
- Plan early to get the room you want and to take advantage of early booking specials. (Booking last minute sometimes works, but chances are high the resort or room you want may not be available).
- Consider places like Mexico and Jamaica where airfares tend to be lower and accommodation rates can be great values.
- Travel off season. April or May is a great time to travel almost anywhere and the prices are often significantly lower.
- An all-inclusive resort or cruise can save you a lot of money, because so much is included.
- Try a long weekend, rather than a full week. Whether you live on the East or West Coast, resort areas close-by can make for a relaxing long weekend, while still having the feel of an exotic getaway. Puerto Vallarta or Cabo San Lucas for West Coasters and Cancun or the Riviera Maya for East Coasters are prime examples.
There are some very high end all-inclusive resorts, too, not just those for the mass market. The Velas resorts in Riviera Maya and Puerto Vallarta have gorgeous rooms and stellar cuisine; some even have private plunge pools. Royal Hideaway in Riviera Maya is a boutique hotel with just 200 rooms and is one of The Leading Hotels of the World. Secrets Marquis in the Cabo corridor, with just 235 rooms is an adults-only property. It’s also a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is an all-suite, all oceanview resort, I can get you a $1,500 credit at the adult-only Le Blanc Spa Resort on the Cancun strip, which you can use toward off-property tours, spa services and golf. Zoetry is a wellness & spa all-inclusive, which has a very Zen feeling. It’s not adults only, but because of the theme, very few children are there.
I hope you got some great ideas from this article. It is possible to have a fantastic experience for less than you may think!
I’m Sheila Cannon and I help career focused couples, who have no time to plan, have the honeymoon, destination wedding or romantic vacation of a lifetime custom designed for them without them having to lift a finger. If that’s you, click here to get started putting me to work for you!
Let's Work Together !
Schedule a phone meeting with me using my convenient online scheduler.Click Here to Start
Top 5 Things to Take with You for a Romantic Getaway
- Set the Stage for Romance
- Use these Ancient Seduction Secrets
- Don't Forget the Most Important Item!